1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the address najednymkole.pl.
- Sebastian Łastowski, resident in Gdańsk, is the Operator of the Website and the Administrator of personal data.
- Operator’s e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running newsletter,
- Running comments system.
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookies on end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of login and entering personal data are protected at the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in the form of a cryptographic hash. The shortcut function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is currently a modern standard for storing user passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is maintained on the Operator’s server.
4. Your rights and additional informations about how we use your data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- public authorities,
- companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator.
- Your personal data are processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (eg. for keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for more than three years. For data associated with comments, they are kept indefinitely.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal information about you,
- correcting them,
- restrict processing,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3.3) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection can not be exercised if there are valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- The Administrator’s actions are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use the Website.
- In relation to you, actions can be taken consisting of automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Data in forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The Website can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address, information about the browser used).
- The Wwebsite, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the user’s e-mail address filling out the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or commercial contact, registration services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on the behavior of users on the Website may be logged. These data are used to administer the Website.
7. Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow adjusting advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the Website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track it, but in practice, no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition of such activities is the inclusion of cookies.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that may send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the “Important marketing techniques” section.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular for companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the US), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We warn you that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases impossible to use this website.
- To manage cookie settings choose your browser from the list below and follow the directions: